Craftsman House Plan with Second Floor Media Loft
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Clipped roof lines span the front of this large Craftsman house plan.
- Amenities include a huge deck out back, a vaulted and beamed great room and a second floor media loft.
- Two thick columns provide separation of the formal dining room from the foyer, keeping the views open.
- The kitchen, nook and great room also have great views, thanks to the open layout.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a connected bathroom with 2 sinks and each have a walk-in closet.
- The owner's suite is all the way across the house and has a big walk-in closet that opens right into the laundry room.
- Send the kids up to play in the second floor media room that has a full bathroom nearby.
- Future unfinished bonus space awaits your finishing touches.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,718 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,252 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 466 sq. ft.
- Deck: 480 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 283 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 468 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick