Craftsman House Plan with Space and Amenities
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Narrow lot doesn't have to mean small and basic.
- This exciting Craftsman house plan comes with a lot of space and amenities like coffered ceiling, a butlers pantry and both a rear deck and a front porch.
- The study off the foyer can be used as an extra bedroom since it has a walk-in closet and attached bathroom.
- The big kitchen island faces the coffered family room so you can enjoy the warmth of the fireplace while cooking.
- Upstairs, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a connected bathroom.
- The huge master suite is in back and has two walk-in closets - hers opens directly into the second floor laundry room.
- Loft space is for all to enjoy.
- A detached garage comes with the blueprints.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,757 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,411 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,346 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick