Craftsman House Plan with Sports Court
About This Plan
- Elegant styling gives a distinctive look to this Craftsman house plan.
- A mix of stone, shakes and siding blend together beautifully.
- On the main floor, you get amazing sightlines thanks to the open floor plan.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining room open to a vaulted screened porch where you can dine outside in comfort.
- Interior windows in the study let you gaze at the staircase going down to the magnificent lower level.
- This unique lower level boasts a game area, family room with corner fireplace and three interior windows that overlook the sports court on the lowest level.
- Turn the sports court into a massive theater room if desired.
- Three extra bedrooms lie close by and there's a handy half bath plus another full bathroom with two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,320 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,049 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,271 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 91' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1075 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater