Craftsman House Plan with Sunken Great Room
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Gain the extra space of a fully finished lower level in this pleasing Craftsman house plan.
- You can live all on the main floor that has three bedrooms and when company comes, the lower level easily accommodates them.
- The sunken great room has a gorgeous coffered ceiling and big fireplace with built-ins on either side.
- Interior columns serve to define the rooms without blocking views.
- A comfortable master suite has a door to the covered porch and a lovely tray ceiling.
- The resource center by the family bedrooms has lots of room for a computer and homework station.
- The lower level also has a dedicated exercise room and lots of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,773 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,892 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,881 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 207 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 204 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 103' 0"
- Depth: 77' 9"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1054 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss