Craftsman House Plan with Sunroom
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Multiple gables topped with wood trim add distinction to this good-looking Craftsman house plan.
- The formal dining room has a gorgeous octagonal tray ceiling, giving it a unique look.
- A vaulted ceiling crowns the spacious living room that is open to the kitchen and nook.
- An alcove area leads into the delightful sunroom, brightened by windows on three sides.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 each have walk-in closets and a large connected bathroom with double sinks.
- The study can easily serve as a guest suite if desired.
- On the opposite side of the home, the owner's suite gets a gorgeous tray ceiling plus double doors to the huge rear deck.
- The compartmented walk-in master closet opens up with pocket doors directly into the laundry room.
- Bonus space on the second floor adds an extra 475 square feet if finished.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,353 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,353 sq. ft.
- Storage: 618 sq. ft.
- Deck: 457 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 351 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 184 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 475 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 10"
- Depth: 82' 6"
- Max ridge height: 37' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 730 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick