Craftsman House Plan with Two Large Porches
About This Plan
- A 7' deep front porch wraps around this beautiful Craftsman house plan.
- Another porch in back gives you even more outdoor living space.
- Built-ins and an open floor plan enhance the home and make it special.
- Use the flex room as a formal dining room or as another hang out spot.
- Both bedrooms on the opposite side of the home get walk-in closets too.
- Upstairs, bonus space is part of the 2,500 heated finished square footage of this home.
- It comes with lots of windows to keep it bright and airy.
- In the master suite homeowners will have a sitting area, twin walk-in closets and a big soaking tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,070 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 430 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 363 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 545 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss