About This Plan
- This Craftsman-style home plan features a sturdy stone chimney and a full-width porch anchored by massive stone columns. The roof line of the immense gable dormer is repeated above the entry, and exposed rafters add to the provincial flavor of the design.
- Suitable for a sloping lot, the house includes a drive-under garage on the basement level.
- Living and dining rooms flank the entry. A breakfast alcove separates the dining room from the L-shaped kitchen, which provides easy access to a large screened porch.
- Also enjoying direct access to the porch, via French doors, is the good-sized first-floor bedroom, which includes both a linear and a walk-in closet. The bath on this floor can be accessed from either the bedroom or the hallway.
- Upstairs, another full bath serves bedrooms two and three.
- The basement has a side-entry garage entrance, great for your sloping lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,605 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,010 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 595 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,000 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 256 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite