About This Plan
- Graceful columns define the porch of this Craftsman-inspired design. Inside, you'll discover that every inch of square footage has been carefully crafted to create a home plan that takes advantage of space.
- As you enter, the den is found to your left and includes a window seat flanked by built-ins. Directly ahead, natural light streams in through a wall of windows in the family room where a central fireplace creates additional warmth.
- The kitchen and nook area is tucked behind the garage to the left and includes an eat-in central island and a spacious walk-in pantry.
- Upstairs, you'll find four bedrooms including a master suite with step ceilings, spacious walk-in closet and whirlpool tub.
- Two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bedroom while the fourth bedroom has a private bath and shower.
- The three-stall garage provides plenty of extra storage completing this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,406 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,148 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,258 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 8"
- Depth: 47' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 665 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss