Craftsman-Inspired Home Plan
About This Plan
- This craftsman-inspired home boasts details, including corbels, wood columns and shuttered windows that will blend easily into most neighborhoods.
- In just under 2,000 square feet, this plan features an open design creating a spacious area for everyday living.
- The kitchen island with sink ensures that mom will be included in day to day hustle and bustle as she prepares dinner.
- The sunroom off the adjacent dining area is perfect for a quiet afternoon with a good book while the kids play on the attached deck outside.
- The master suite and second bedroom are located off the right of the entry and include a full bath, spacious walk-in and private bath for mom and dad.
- A split three stall, side load garage completes this design.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,967 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,967 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 8"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1153 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss