Craftsman-Inspired Stunner with 2-Sided Fireplace
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This Craftsman-inspired stunner has an attractive front-facing garage with parking for three cars and a mixed-material exterior.
- The foyer opens tot he great room with 2-story ceiling and the dining room. A private study awaits behind French doors.
- The kitchen island has room for casual seating and has a double sink and dishwasher built in. The kitchen is open to the hearth room and the dinnette and has access to the dining room through your walk-through butler's pantry.
- Four bedrooms are on the upper floor as is the laundry and a nook where you can put side-by-side desks.
- The plans come with an optional lower level giving you 1,838 sq. ft. of additional living space.
- Related Plan: Get a similar version in reverse layout with house plan 73278HS,
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,968 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,072 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,896 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 57' 11"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss