Craftsman-Inspired Two-Story Charmer
About This Plan
- Graceful columns define a spacious porch on this craftsman-inspired two-story charmer. As you enter the home, a formal dining room with transom windows greets you on the left while the formal den lies to the right.
- The kitchen lies directly behind and accesses the dining room while flowing into a nook to create a comfortable living space.
- The adjacent great room includes a corner fireplace and transom windows, making it the main room of the home.
- The master suite is located on the second floor and features a step ceiling, dual sinks and a spacious walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms share a full bath and access a desk off the hallway.
- A two-stall garage is accessed off the back of the home beyond the nook.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,063 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,239 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 824 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 523 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss