Craftsman Lodge Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Craftsman styling, varied roof lines, strut-detailed gables, stone veneer chimney cladding and post supports welcome you to this 3 bed house plan. Knee-braced posts support an expansive deck on the left making this great for a sloping lot.
- After passing through a vaulted porch, you step into a foyer with double doors on the right that open into a den or home office. An opening on the left leads into the kitchen, dining room and vaulted living room, all of which flow together in one expansive gathering space with a fireplace, wood box, and window seat. The deck is accessible from the front porch, kitchen, living room, and owners' suite.
- Notable kitchen features include: a large, cook-top work island with a raised eating bar on two sides; built-in desk and major appliances; and an appliance garage. The kitchen has a panoramic view of the gathering space, deck, and beyond.
- A deep pantry is tucked beneath the stairs, and laundry appliances are a few short steps down the hall, just past a powder room. The utility room is designed to double as a mud room. It links with the garage and has a deep sink across from a bench with storage beneath that's great for stashing foot gear.
- The vaulted owners' suite boasts a bright and cozy tub bay, along with a roomy walk-in closet, uniquely angled tile shower, and private toilet. Two bedrooms, a bathroom and a loft are upstairs.