Craftsman Mountain Home Plan
About This Plan
- This stunning Mountain home has beamed ceilings in the foyer and lodge room, that add a rustic touch.
- The kitchen is open and airy with views of the casual dining area with vaulted ceiling and the covered porch beyond.
- A home office is tucked away on the side with a window to enjoy the views.
- The only bedroom on this level is the gorgeous master suite with its tray ceiling and wall of windows.
- The rear covered porch wraps around the casual dining area and has room for an outdoor kitchen.
- Three more bedrooms on the lower level each have their own bathroom.
- An optional social room has a masonry fireplace as the focal point.
- Related Plans: Get larger rooms and a bonus second floor guest suite with kitchen with house plan 15623GE (3,126 sq. ft.). And get 2 bedrooms on main and 2 up with 15662GE (3,204 sq. ft.).
- Get a smaller version with house plans 15626GE (2,587 sq. ft; 3-car garage) and 15624GE (2,343 sq. ft).
- Get more rooms on the main level with plan 15617GE (2,611 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,514 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,265 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,249 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 445 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 580 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side