Craftsman Plan With Bonus Room
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Packing great livability into a modest amount of space, this plan also features a facade with Craftsman details. A bonus room on the second floor adds a pop-out that dresses up the exterior.
- In classic style, living and dining areas in the home are found on the main level, and bedrooms on the upper level. Formal spaces are to the front; casual spaces to the back. The great room will be the center of family gatherings, near the nook and island kitchen. Its hearth is flanked by built-ins. A den or guest bedroom is tucked behind the two-car garage and maintains the use of a full bath.
- The upper level contains two family bedrooms, plus the master suite and a bonus space that could become an additional bedroom. Both the bonus room and the master bedroom feature scissor-vaulted ceilings. The master bath is a haven of repose with a spa tub, separate shower, dual sinks and compartmented toilet.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 69043AM.
- For a reverse layout, see 69041AM and 69203AM.