Craftsman Plan with Covered Front Porch
About This Plan
- You'll feel like you're on vacation-everyday-in this bright and breezy home. Watch the world go by from the sheltered front porch.
- Capped by a trio of windows, the two-story foyer provides a grand welcome. Whether you're entertaining a couple or a crowd, it's a pleasure in the vaulted living room and adjoining dining room. Add a fireplace to this formal area if you choose.
- Generously sized, the kitchen is equipped with an island that does double duty as a workstation and lunch counter. A built-in pantry augments storage space. A desk becomes the household's command central. An atrium door in the dining nook opens to the back yard. Around the corner, a den/bedroom makes an ideal home office or a guest room. An adjacent bath with shower makes it a pleasant and private setting.
- On the second floor, two bedrooms, a compartmentalized bath, and the master suite provide private space for family members. The master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling, a huge walk-in closet, and a bath with both a whirlpool tub and shower. A door at the end of the hall provides access to attic storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,255 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,390 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 865 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss