Craftsman Plan with Rear View
About This Plan
- An asymmetrical roofline and a combination of materials - lap siding, stone, and cedar shingles - create an engaging personality for this home. Mullioned windows march across the front. Columns support the peaked roofline of the portico.
- The open floor plan fosters both daily activities and entertaining. Elevated ceilings and lots of windows contribute to a spacious atmosphere. To the left of the foyer, the dining room is highlighted by columns and a bumped-out window. The corridor kitchen lies between the breakfast nook and the dining room, facilitating meal service. There's an arched pass-through from the kitchen into the great room. The fireplace is surrounded by windows above built-in storage units. French doors lead to the deck.
- A hall to the right of the foyer leads past closets to two bedrooms, a full bath, and a laundry room, complete with sink, cabinets, and folding counter. Double doors seclude the large master bedroom, which has a tray ceiling, a door to the deck, and a bath with a shower and whirlpool tub.
- A central staircase leads down to the double garage. A coat closet is tucked beneath the stairs. A windowed room adjacent to the garage can be used for storage or furnished as a bedroom or playroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 69216AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,236 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 112 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,124 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 649 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick