About This Plan
- This craftsman ranch packs tons of living into only 1902 square feet in a narrow design that's only 43 feet wide.
- The kitchen, dining and great rooms flow easily together to create a living space that's functional while feeling large.
- The master suite includes a spacious walk-in closet with private bath while the 2nd bedroom accesses the bathroom off of the entry.
- A 3-stall side-load garage completes this home, making it appealing to both builders and homeowners.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,902 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,902 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 726 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss