Craftsman Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Craftsman details adorn the exterior of this Ranch home plan.
- An amazing open floor plan is highlighted with extra details such as the photo niche by the foyer, a drop zone by the garage door and a window seat in the large master walk-in closet.
- Extra workspace is created with the kitchen island and a corner window by the sink brings in additional light.
- Best of all, the laundry room is large enough for a hobby section with a window that faces front.
- The two bedrooms are on opposite sides of the house giving privacy to each.
- Related Plans: Get more room and a bonus room upstairs with house plan 42223DB (1,733 sq. ft.).
- Eliminate the upstairs and get an alternate layout with house plan 42225DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,470 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,470 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 330 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 543 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available