Craftsman Ranch Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing on the exterior of this ranch home plan contribute to the great curb appeal. Stone accents and a single dormer complete the design.
- An open floor plan resides in the center of the home, separating the master suite from the secondary bedrooms. The adjacent porch is ideal for grilling or dining outdoors.
- The oversized, kitchen island anchors the living space, and a quiet office near the foyer is ideal for the work-at-home resident.
- Retreat to the master bedroom and discover a tray ceiling, dual closets, and a spacious bathroom with 4 fixtures.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located behind the 3-car garage, and share a full bath, while the laundry room can be found next to the mudroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,889 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,889 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 189 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 44 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,889 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 836 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12