Craftsman Ranch House Plan with Finished Lower Level
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the rear, this Craftsman Ranch house plan comes with a finished lower level that almost doubles your square footage.
- Vaulted ceilings make the main floor feel even larger while lots of glass across the back bring in light and better views.
- To the right of the living room, doors on either side of the fireplace lead out to a delightful screened porch large enough for parties.
- A big island in the kitchen gives you more work space and storage plus you have a clear line of sight all the way back to the living room fireplace.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on this floor and the vaulted ceiling extends right into the master bathroom.
- On the finished lower level, the bunk room is a fun place for kids and the guest room is a great size.
- A convenient wet bar helps when entertaining in the huge family room and nearby game room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,679 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,126 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,543 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 2"
- Depth: 39' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front