Craftsman ranch with 3 Beds and Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Stone and siding create a beautiful exterior on this one level 3 bedroom home.
- An open floor plan provides a great room, dining and kitchen that flow easily together for a wonderful family and friend’s gathering area.
- The kitchen enjoys a 5 foot island with seating and pantry.
- Alcoves for a dining hutch and built-in media center show a well thought out usage of the defined spaces.
- A vaulted ceiling height and wall of glass bring an abundance of light to the area.
- Split bedrooms offer privacy to the master bedroom suite.
- A covered rear porch expands the living space to the outdoors and a full basement provides storage or additional square footage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,871 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,871 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 295 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,871 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 497 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available