Craftsman Ranch with 3 Gables
About This Plan
- The vaulted entry leads to an open-concept living space where a unique breakfast bar overlooks the space.
- The ceiling vaults over the entire living space creating extra volume in the area.
- The three bedrooms lie to the left of the entry and include a master suite with spacious walk-in closet and step ceilings in the bedroom.
- A screen porch is tucked behind the side-load two-stall garage with access to a porch that wraps the entire back end of the home.
- The truss roof has an 8:12 pitch.
- Related Plan: Get a walkout basement with house plan 89729AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,807 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,807 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 189 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 4"
- Depth: 50' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 786 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss