Craftsman Ranch with Rustic Charm
About This Plan
- Shingle siding, stone and rustic shutters all work well together to create a craftsman-style home that will blend into just about any neighborhood.
- An open floor plan makes use of every square foot of space and features a kitchen with a breakfast bar that overlooks the dining and great rooms.
- The bedrooms are located on the right of the home with the master suite in the back where you'll find step ceilings, a spacious walk-in closet and a private bath.
- The second bedroom lies to the front of the home and includes a walk-in closet and direct access to the full bath just off the hallway.
- Related Plans: Get a walkout basement with house plan 89748AH and an alternate interior with house plan 89932AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,485 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,485 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss