Craftsman Sloping Lot Home Plan
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Ideal for a sloping lot, this Craftsman-style design sites two family bedrooms, a full bath and bonus space that could become a family room on the lower level. On the main floor, the master suite is nicely isolated for privacy.
- Sturdy pillars typical of the Craftsman style adorn the entry porch, while in back an expansive view deck wraps around the house. The deck is accessible from the eating nook, made special by its vaulted ceiling. Also vaulted is the great room, with a corner fireplace as its focal point.
- The kitchen features a walk-in pantry and a diagonally placed cooktop island. Next to the kitchen is the formal dining room, accessed from the foyer via a wide archway. Also off the foyer is a den or fourth bedroom with French doors.
- A window wall in the master bedroom allows enjoyment of the rear view. A walk-in closet is found in the custom master bedroom, and the master bath contains double vanity, spa tub and an oversized shower.
- Foundation: daylight basement.