Craftsman Split Level House Plan
About This Plan
- This handsome split level house plan has an appealing Craftsman exterior.
- From the foyer you can go down to the garage and laundry level or up six steps to main living level.
- A beautiful vaulted ceiling and fireplace are the first things you notice about the large family room.
- The open railing on the staircase makes this room feel even larger.
- In back, the dining area and kitchen are combined into one space with double doors that lead out to the deck.
- On the left side of the house, the bedroom wing consists of two family bedrooms that face front and a generous master suite with tray ceiling.
- The unfinished basement gives you room to expand.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,678 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 98 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,580 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 856 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 391 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss