About This Plan
- Sturdy columns support the wide front porch of this Craftsman home plan with charming details.
- The large kitchen is placed between the breakfast nook and the formal dining room with columns.
- A walk-in pantry has all the space you need for storage.
- Vaulted ceilings in the family room make the space seem huge and a fireplace will warm your nights.
- Tray ceilings add elegance to the first floor master suite with its twin walk-in closets
- Two bedrooms on the second floor share a hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,454 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,868 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 586 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 243 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 468 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick