Craftsman Style, Contemporary Convenience
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The two-story home plan blends 1920s-era Craftsman-style charm with contemporary convenience and energy efficiency. The home's compact design generates long-term savings in the costs of heating and maintenance.
- Its floor plan is charming yet simple. One open and spacious living area fills the main floor, served by a combination utility room/bathroom. Bedrooms, plus a bathroom and loft, are on the second level.
- Handsome wooden posts atop tapered stone veneer bases support a wide covered porch. The great room is naturally bright and fills the entire left side of the home. This large space comprises a living room, dining room and kitchen.
- Craftsman-style windows fill much of the front and rear walls, while two more windows line the side. French double doors between them access a patio that links to the front porch and wraps around to the rear.
- Both of this home plan's bedrooms have roomy closets that span their rear walls, plus access to attic storage, front and back. They share a bathroom that has a double vanity. Abundant natural light in the loft between them.