Craftsman Style, Contemporary Convenience
About This Plan
- The two-story home plan blends 1920s-era Craftsman-style charm with contemporary convenience and energy efficiency. The home's compact design generates long-term savings in the costs of heating and maintenance.
- Its floor plan is charming yet simple. One open and spacious living area fills the main floor, served by a combination utility room/bathroom. Bedrooms, plus a bathroom and loft, are on the second level.
- Handsome wooden posts atop tapered stone veneer bases support a wide covered porch. The great room is naturally bright and fills the entire left side of the home. This large space comprises a living room, dining room and kitchen.
- Craftsman-style windows fill much of the front and rear walls, while two more windows line the side. French double doors between them access a patio that links to the front porch and wraps around to the rear.
- Both of this home plan's bedrooms have roomy closets that span their rear walls, plus access to attic storage, front and back. They share a bathroom that has a double vanity. Abundant natural light in the loft between them.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,822 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 915 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 907 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 354 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 465 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss