About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Cedar shingles beneath exposed rafter tails, a base of stone, and multipane windows imbue this home plan with Craftsman-style grace. Characteristics of the style are carried indoors too.
- Large gathering areas -- on the main level and downstairs - keep the family connected to each other and to the outdoors. Both the great room and the games room are anchored by fireplaces and feature handsome built-ins, which showcase finely crafted wood. Practicality abounds, from the two-car garage to the island kitchen. The kitchen work core is defined by the angular island, equipped with a self-venting cook top and a snack counter. A built-in desk and pantry enhance kitchen convenience.
- The main level also houses a lavish master suite with a private entry to the deck, a walk-in closet, and a compartmentalized bath with a tub and shower. At the front of the house, a den features a bumped-out window and vaulted ceiling. An adjacent bath allows the den to be used as a bedroom. Two more bedrooms, a bath, and linen closets are located downstairs.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 69155AM and 69156AM.
- Get a drive-under garage with house plan 6918AM.