Craftsman-Style Home Ideal for Retirees
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A broad front porch and gabled overhang add character and charm to this craftsman-style cottage. Lap siding, latticework detail and steeply pitched roof forms recall turn-of-the-century Victorian-styled designs.
- The first floor can accommodate all the living needs of a retired couple, with the upstairs reserved for visiting children or guests.
- The energy-efficient double-lock entry leads into the open-plan, cathedral-ceilinged living room, which features a built-in fireplace and is convenient to the den and the dining room.
- At the rear, both the kitchen and the master bedroom have access to the backyard deck. The first-floor bath can be reached from either the master bedroom or the hall.
- The two upstairs bedrooms share a second full bath and can be closed off when not in use.