Craftsman-Style Home Plan with Three Balconies
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Low-pitched roof lines with overhanging eaves give this home design its distinctive Craftsman flavor. Stone columns, a stone flue and large windows embellished with ornate glasswork provide additional Arts and Crafts features.
- The interior floor plan revolves around the central entry foyer and the U-shaped staircase.
- Pocket doors separate the living room from the family room with its warming fireplace and access to the spacious deck in back. French doors lead into a front-facing room that can be used either as a formal dining room or as a study.
- Behind the staircase, the kitchen is convenient to the family room, eating nook and walk-in pantry.
- Three balconies grace the second story, affording wonderful views.
- The compartmented master bath includes his and her sinks, separate shower and tub, and a good-sized walk-in closet.
- Two family bedrooms and another full bath complete this charming home.