Craftsman-Style Home Plan with Three Balconies
About This Plan
- Low-pitched roof lines with overhanging eaves give this home design its distinctive Craftsman flavor. Stone columns, a stone flue and large windows embellished with ornate glasswork provide additional Arts and Crafts features.
- The interior floor plan revolves around the central entry foyer and the U-shaped staircase.
- Pocket doors separate the living room from the family room with its warming fireplace and access to the spacious deck in back. French doors lead into a front-facing room that can be used either as a formal dining room or as a study.
- Behind the staircase, the kitchen is convenient to the family room, eating nook and walk-in pantry.
- Three balconies grace the second story, affording wonderful views.
- The compartmented master bath includes his and her sinks, separate shower and tub, and a good-sized walk-in closet.
- Two family bedrooms and another full bath complete this charming home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,415 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,250 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,165 sq. ft.
- Deck: 224 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 117 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 6"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick