About This Plan
- This rustically elegant home plan has more than 3,000 square feet of indoor living space linked to spacious patios on the side and rear. The abundance of indoor and outdoor living areas makes it well suited for entertaining on a large and lavish scale.
- It was designed for a couple that needed two home offices and a guest room, but those rooms could be furnished as bedrooms.
- Entering via the lofty, Craftsman-style porte-cochere and vaulted entry porch, you step into a wide, vaulted foyer where light washes down through a row of windows set high in the wall.
- The foyer is open to the dining area on the left and the vaulted great room straight ahead. Windows fill most of the dining room's front wall, while glass-centered double doors open onto a vaulted, covered patio.
- Three evenly spaced wooden posts bound the dining room where it transitions into the great room and kitchen.
- One side of the kitchen's L-shaped island is rimmed by an eating/conversation bar and fronts the great room. This section has a built-in prep sink, while its other arm has under-counter veggie baskets on one side, and a four-burner range on the other. A huge walk-in pantry fills the corner next to the kitchen's built-in desk.
- The covered and vaulted patio adds private living space outside a vaulted owners' suite that boasts two large walk-in closets, one twice the size of the other. Other luxuries include an exercise nook and a private bathroom with walk-in shower, dual vanity and direct patio access.
- The outdoor shower would be particularly appreciated near a pool or spa.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,086 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,086 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 116' 0"
- Depth: 106' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 859 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available