Craftsman Touches and a Shed Dormer
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Step onto your front porch and enter into the family room of this traditional house plan with simpe clean lines. Note the coat closet as you enter.
- The fireplace will warm you as you as you sit in the open family room. The dining area and kitchen with rear covered porch access form the public part of this design.
- Three bedrooms are tucked away. The master features a walk-in closet and bath. The other bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Off the garage you'll find a washer/dryer mudroom.
- NOTE: This house plan is designed for Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction. For a stick built version, see house plan 41025DB.
- Want a different exterior? See house plan 41024DB.
- Need two floors? See house plans 41827DB and 41828DB.