Craftsman Touches and a Shed Dormer
About This Plan
- Step onto your front porch and enter into the family room of this traditional house plan with simpe clean lines. Note the coat closet as you enter.
- The fireplace will warm you as you as you sit in the open family room. The dining area and kitchen with rear covered porch access form the public part of this design.
- Three bedrooms are tucked away. The master features a walk-in closet and bath. The other bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Off the garage you'll find a washer/dryer mudroom.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 41024DB. Get two floors with house plans 41827DB and 41828DB.
Optional Main Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,195 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,195 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 226 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 48' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 430 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick