Craftsman With Elegant Master Suite
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Artfully done both inside and out, this Craftsman home plan boasts an elegant master suite on the second floor.
- Double doors open to a separate sitting area with a cozy fireplace and a tray ceiling.
- Another tray ceiling tops the bedroom area and a huge walk-in closet is an amazing 18 feet deep.
- Your family will love the walk-in linen closet and second floor laundry room too.
- On the main floor, the open layout gives you wonderful views from room to room.
- From the kitchen sink, you can see everything while chatting with those on the three barstools.
- Finish the lower level and gain 1,276 square feet of living space that includes an extra bedroom and bath plus a rec room and games room.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,744 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,664 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,080 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 130 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,276 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 345 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss