Craftsman with Enormous Game Room
About This Plan
- Dressed up with accents of wood trim and metal roofing, this Craftsman house plan has great curb appeal.
- The views flow from room to room thanks to the marvelous open layout so you can enjoy the great room fireplace while cooking meals.
- A huge vaulted screened porch in back is warmed by an outdoor fireplace.
- Homeowners will love having both a walk-in food pantry and a butlers serving pantry near the dining room.
- The gorgeous master suite is capped by a double tray ceiling and has a luxurious master bathroom plus two equal-sized walk-in closets for him and her.
- Upstairs there are two bedrooms, one with a play area.
- The massive game room is ideal for hosting large parties and gatherings.
- Bonus space can be finished on your own timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,732 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,365 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,367 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 310 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 223 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 888 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 11"
- Depth: 62' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 989 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick