Craftsman with Exterior Options
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Get four or five bedrooms in this flexible home plan. It comes in three exterior versions to suit many tastes.
- The family room is open to the eating area and kitchen and the dining room is easily serviced yet separated from the kitchen.
- The living room has an option for a fireplace and a passegeway with bookshelves and a bench connecting it to the dining room.
- A home office is a nice touch.
- The master is spacious and has a raised ceiling.
- Related Plans: See these alternate elevations - house plan 42279DB and 42280DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,606 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,596 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,010 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 478 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available