Craftsman With Luxurious Master Suite
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Craftsman homes were all the rage in the early part of the last century, but their appeal lingers on and becomes the basis for a new breed of classic home with updated floor planning. The design of this home is a perfect example of what can be accomplished when past meets present.
- Look for formal and informal spaces in the design: a vaulted living room/dining room combination, a great room and a casual nook. The L-shaped kitchen features a raised island counter, large pantry and built-in desk. A den, or bedroom, behind the garage has the use of a full bath and overlooks the rear patio.
- Besides bonus space on the upper level, there are three bedrooms and two full baths. The master suite is a paragon of luxury with a spa tub, double sinks and walk-in closet. Note the wall niches built into the upper-level hall for displaying art treasures.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 69042AM.
- Get a reverse layout with house plans 69041AM and 69203AM.