Craftsman With Luxurious Master Suite
About This Plan
- Craftsman homes were all the rage in the early part of the last century, but their appeal lingers on and becomes the basis for a new breed of classic home with updated floor planning. The design of this home is a perfect example of what can be accomplished when past meets present.
- Look for formal and informal spaces in the design: a vaulted living room/dining room combination, a great room and a casual nook. The L-shaped kitchen features a raised island counter, large pantry and built-in desk. A den, or bedroom, behind the garage has the use of a full bath and overlooks the rear patio.
- Besides bonus space on the upper level, there are three bedrooms and two full baths. The master suite is a paragon of luxury with a spa tub, double sinks and walk-in closet. Note the wall niches built into the upper-level hall for displaying art treasures.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 69042AM.
- Get a reverse layout with house plans 69041AM and 69203AM.
Main Floor - Basement Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,237 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,252 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 985 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 183 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 418 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss