Craftsman with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This Craftsman-inspired home plan is sure to blend into any neighborhood with ease.
- An open floor plan allows for efficient use of space in only 1,386 square feet.
- The kitchen, dining room and great room all flow easily together to create a living space that is large enough for family gatherings.
- The bedrooms are located to the left of the home as you enter with a hall bath access just ahead. The master suite features a spacious walk-in closet and its own bathroom.
- Just off the three-stall garage, you'll find a laundry room and back door closet .
- Need more room? Gain a finished lower level with house plan 89663AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,416 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,416 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 859 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss