Craftsman With Optional Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Arched openings and vaulted ceilings make this appealing Craftsman home extra special.
- From the dining room, you can see the rear deck - a perfect spot to barbecue.
- A bay window extends the breakfast nook that is part of the large kitchen.
- A double tray ceiling adds distinction to the master suite with its big walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- An open rail on the second floor hall lets you look into the foyer below.
- Finish off the optional bonus room as you wish, even adding an extra bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,028 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,403 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 625 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,403 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12