Craftsman With Optional Media Room
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim and board and batten siding on the upper gables give this Craftsman home a marvelous curb appeal. Inside, arches add a nice touch.
- A big family room is separated from the kitchen by the keeing room and the stairs so you can entertain without hearing kitchen noise.
- The informal area of the home has an L-shaped layout so you can see from the nook to the kitchen to the keeping room with its big fireplace.
- This master suite is special, right from the tray ceiling in the large sitting area that has an arched opening to the bedroom. Even the vaulted master bathroom is special with its double sinks and big soaking tub.
- The second floor holds three spacious bedrooms and a loft area that has an open rail view of the staircase leading down.
- Add the optional media room with full bathroom and gain an extra 477 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,167 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,136 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,031 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,136 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 477 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12