Craftsman with Rear-Load Garage
About This Plan
- This cute, craftsman-inspired home plan packs a lot of living space into just under 1,600 square feet. A ten-foot, soffited ceiling greets you as you enter and leads you to the great room to the right where you'll love the soaring ceilings and large windows.
- Beyond the great room through another soffited opening, you'll find a kitchen with island sinks.
- The master suite lies to the left of the entry and includes a step ceiling, dual sinks and spacious walk-in closet.
- The second bedroom lies behind the master and accesses the full bath off the hallway.
- The two-stall rear load garage is accessed off the back of the home.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors and subtle interior changes with house plans 89864AH and 89712AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,585 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,585 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 536 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss