Craftsman with Vaulted Ceilings and Angled Garage
About This Plan
- From the front, this Craftsman home plan appears to be one level but a finished lower level almost doubles your living area.
- Vaulted ceilings soar up in the great room, master suite and study.
- Built-ins include an entertainment center and bookshelves in the great room and a china hutch in the dining room.
- A charming window seat in the breakfast nook is another thoughtful touch.
- Use the study as a guest room with its linear closet and nearby bathroom.
- The vaulted master suite has a private deck where you can sip your morning coffee or just sit with a book.
- On the lower level, the huge family room has a corner fireplace and a wet bar for entertaining.
- Work from home in your spacious home office.
- Two big bedrooms share a large bathroom with double sinks.
- You'll have tons of storage too in this marvelous house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,219 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,719 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,500 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 752 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 208 sq. ft.
- Deck: 531 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 10"
- Depth: 89' 5"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1069 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss