Craftsman with Vaulted Great Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A big vaulted great room is warmed by a large fireplace flanked by built-ins in this Craftsman house plan.
- Three transoms shed extra light into the great room.
- Built-in bookshelves also line the desk in the kitchen where you can watch the kids do homework or plan your menus.
- The kitchen sink gets corner windows for views on two sides.
- In the dining room, sliding glass doors take you out to a covered porch.
- All the bedrooms are grouped on the right side of the home with the master suite benefiting from a quiet location in back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,820 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,820 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,221 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 470 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 566 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater