Craftsman with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- This is a large traditional craftsman style home plan with a wrap-around deck great for outdoor entertaining.
- The appealing open main floor is enhanced by vaulted spaces including the living and dining rooms. A fireplace adds to the ambience of these open spaces.
- A covered breezeway connects the two-car garage to the main house.
- The vaulted studio space (575 sq. ft.) above the garage can be turned into income-producing space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,863 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,254 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 609 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,124 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 575 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 54' 10"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 880 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss