Creative, Efficient Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- The hardy shake siding and gable faзade of this Ranch home plan welcomes you with its charming atmosphere.
- Upon entering the foyer through a cozy front porch you are presented a glimpse of the vaulted family room with its stone fireplace and exposed wood trusses.
- A wall of glass in the family room was designed with views in mind through its triple windows and large transoms.
- The dining room is also bright and cheery.
- The sun room boasts a tray ceiling, desk area and is open to the kitchen offering a unique space arrangement.
- Unusually shaped, the kitchen is oriented towards the glass walls of the sun room.
- Separated from the main living areas of the home for ultimate privacy is the master bedroom with tray ceiling, a vaulted bath area and a large walk in closet.
- The two remaining bedrooms offer large double windows and share a bathroom, and the laundry room is conveniently located in the bedroom area.
- Efficient, creative design emphasizing bright open living spaces makes this home plan a great choice and a wise investment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,993 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,993 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 183 sq. ft.
- Deck: 465 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 6"
- Depth: 60' 3"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 551 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available