Cupola Brightens the Game Room
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The combination of stucco, stacked stone and brick add texture and character to this French Country home plan. The foyer with a 12' ceiling is angled and offers views to the study, dining room and living room.
- Columns with connecting arches define the entrance to the dining room and living room. Double French doors open to the study with built in bookcases and a window seat overlooking the rear deck. With a minor change to closet and door location, the study may be converted to bedroom 3. A see-through gas fireplace serves the living room and study.
- The kitchen, breakfast room and family room are open and perfect for informal entertaining. A three way gas fireplace is visible from all areas and gives the rooms a cozy feel. The breakfast room and family room feature a series of fixed French doors with transoms across the rear to bring the outdoors in. A large screened porch is located off the family room and is perfect for outdoor entertaining.
- The kitchen features a detached breakfast bar. Anchored by two round columns, the bar serves as a focal point for the area and gives the kitchen a character all its own.
- The master suite includes a raised corner fireplace. The unique "Y" shaped master bath includes an exercise room with access to the rear deck. The bath features a corner whirlpool tub and his and hers raised vanities. The shower features a glass block wall that is visible from the bedroom and provides a dramatic visual statement.
- Bedroom 2 is located nearby and includes a large walk in closet. Bath 2 is notable for the angled double vanity and built in display niche.
- Bedroom 4 with a walk in closet and Bath 3 are located away from the master suite and convenient to the rear stairs and game room above. The stairs rise to a landing and divide with one set moving up to a private office or hobby room.
- Bath 4 and Bedroom 5 are nearby. The game room contains a large light well formed by the distinctive cupola visible on the exterior elevation.