Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This Acadian influenced Louisiana-style home plan has plenty of curb appeal with 4 large columns out front and a beautiful front door with transom.
- The first thing you see upon entering the home is the huge family room with lots of room for seating and entertaining.
- Your kitchen is meant for a serious chef with a corner sink with outside windows, plenty of counter space, a corner island with a prep sink and bar overlooking the family and breakfast rooms.
- Three bedrooms are on the right side of the home and 1 guest/older child room on the left.
- Two of the bedrooms share a jack and jill bath with large closets.
- The master bedroom is spacious with his and her walk-in closets.
- The master bath features a huge shower, his and her vanities and a makeup desk.
- For those rainy days, a mud room with lockers can be found off the garage.
- You will love the rear porch with 3 sides for plenty of shade to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,831 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,831 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 497 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 634 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Jack & Jill Bath