About This Plan
- A curved glass-block wall, a high arched window and a dramatic gabled entry enliven the front elevation of this Mediterranean home plan.
- Inside, an arched doorway opens to the master bedroom with its volume ceiling and many windows. The compartmented master bath abounds with special features: a corner spa tub, an extra-large shower, double vanities and a walk-in closet.
- More thoughtful features are found in the family area, including a pantry closet and a central island in the kitchen, an impressive media-fireplace wall in the family room and mitered glass in the breakfast nook. Both the breakfast nook and the central living room open to a spacious covered patio in back.
- Rising to 19'15" in the family room, high-volume ceilings top most rooms.
- Three family bedrooms and two full baths are grouped on the opposite side of the home from the master suite, promoting adult privacy.
- For a different elevation, see house plan 63044HD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,348 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,348 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 322 sq. ft.
- Entry: 42 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 61' 4"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 465 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss