About This Plan
- A covered front porch adds to the curb appeal of this design and provides a welcoming ambiance for your guests. Once through the entry, the openness of the floor design is evident. A gas fireplace divides the living room and family room. The family room opens to a long covered deck complete with multiple skylights.
- The U-shaped kitchen is located for easy serving to the adjacent breakfast nook or the dining room. In addition to the usual built-in appliances, the kitchen features a raised eating bar, large garden window and walk-in pantry. The dining room faces front and includes a built-in hutch.
- The utility room, with space for a freezer, is placed near the garage and across from a half-bath. The garage has a back entrance and a huge shop area for the hobbyist in the family.
- An unfinished basement with an additional 1,046 square feet of space provides a great place for a recreation room or home office.
- The top floor, with vaulted ceilings in every room, houses all the sleeping quarters. Bedrooms two and three are both good-sized and share a bathroom. Each has a built-in desk, two windows and plenty of closet space.
- The elegant master suite occupies half the top level and boasts amenities such as an entertainment center, walk-in closet, security system and private bathroom with vanity and twin basins.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundations: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,068 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,101 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 967 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,046 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available