Curb Appeal And More
About This Plan
- A combined brick and siding finish, a courtyard-style garage and a welcoming pair of graceful arches at the entry create the wonderful front elevation of this traditional home.
- Inside, the high-ceilinged foyer presents views of the great room and formal dining room through columns with connecting arches. A see-through fireplace between the dining room and the great room is an elegant detail.
- The good-sized kitchen, the household chef's dream, features a large cooktop work island, loads of cabinet and counter space, a walk-in pantry and an eating bar that unites it with the slope-ceilinged breakfast room.
- Another sloped ceiling tops the master bedroom. A whirlpool tub, separate shower, toilet room and double vanity make the master bath a true retreat. A spacious walk-in closet completes the arrangement.
- Two front-facing bedrooms and another bath round out the plan.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,250 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 6"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 543 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick